Wednesday, October 6, 2010

More Adams

In case the amount of Adam in your life is not yet full, I have more juicy adam goodness. You see, the amount of Adams on the site has now increased to... 9! We of course have the old banned ones:

-Solario
-Unknowns
-xAsianFlowerx
-Rail
-WrightisRight3

-FrenchLiar


And now... Three new ones! Oh, joy! Each of them sent me a friendly PM asking for entry... which were designed to fail.


First, xCaucasianFlowerx:

how do i prove that i am not adam? ^_^
ill do whatever u want...(;
i am as sexii as asianflower 
but real



Second, xxAryan-Princessxx:


mayy i join? 
i want to kill everyone here for the sake of my emo hitler
let me playy
plz



Third, xCaucasianFlowerx again:


^_^ hee
talk to adam
he is prob pissed of my existence~
why would he make fun of himself?
let me liv a bit longer as this acc plzz



As you probably figured out, I was raging by this point. I said on the xat that I was going to ban them, and crys suggested I make them Adam1, Adam2, Adam3. Instead, the new names are:


-ADAM LOVES FLOWERS
-ADAM LOVES HITLER
-ADAM LOVES PRINCESSES


This calmed down my raging blood pressure long enough to make this post. Now excuse me while I rant.


WHY, ADAM, WHY?!!!!!! THERE WAS NO REASON! NO DAMN REASON WHATSOEVER TO SEND ME THESE PMS!!!! YOU'RE SUCH A F*CKING MORON! 


Good-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment